6.11.2007

Not one, but two.

This blog is about two things. First topic: Amazing boucle yarn. I think I would marry boucle yarn if I could. I wish it had a name, a really tough, manly man’s name… something like… Frank. Though I suppose it’d still be pink. Either way, I’m smitten. I started making these awesome fingerless gloves out of it, and added a sweet strawberry patch onto it. I’m definitely making one of these for myself come winter.


Next item of discussion, an awesome cupcake bag. I don't know what my obsession with cupcakes has been lately, but I could probably devour an
entire pan (don't worry, I haven't let myself near any cupcakes because of that very reason). Anywho, the bag itself is very pretty, and I'm extremely fond of the color scheme. I still have to work on it tonight and line the strap along with the bag. That purple flower pattern you see for the top of the cupcake is what I think I'll be using to line it. I'm not exactly sure about the strap, I might mix it up and use the base of the cupcake fabric (oh heavens to Betsy, how exciting!).

Other than that, things are still moving along slow. I had my first sale in 12 days, and I'm hoping not to fall into another drought.

• Strawberry
• Cupcake

No comments: