6.08.2007

Bein' a Busy Bee

After deciding I need to keep a record of EVERYTHING dealing with Etsy, I've started using Excel. I've even been tracking my hours. Since I've started the monster pouches, it was at 11 hours for the month of June, now it's at 22. How sad.

I have quite a few finished so far. The ones I planned to make after these, I think I may change my plan and make them into bags. Because--let's face it, I think there's already enough monster pouches.

Anywho, I'm in the process of coming up with names for them. The green is Alistair (I imagine him a British gentleman--or possibly a cunning sleuth!), the orange is Tiny, and the white is Curly. And I think with that, I've gone completely mad.

I've also been protoming the hell out of Etsy lately, and still haven't had a sale for 8 days and counting. I've fallen victim to the summer decrease of sales.


• Curly 01
• Tiny 02
• Muffy 03
• Alistair 04
• Erxy 05

No comments: