12.03.2007

It's Scarflette Season!

Ok... am I the only one who thinks 60 degree weather is freezing? Well... it is. (actually... 32 degrees is freezing, but whatever).

I made a ton o' scarflettes to keep you warm without having to splurge on a giant scarf. Laying these under a sweater or coat accomplishes almost the same thing as a monster-sized scarf.

Just to name a few:

Large meadow Scarflette


Purple & White Scarflette


Royal Cameo Scarflette



Also, I made some mini-arm warmers, which I shall now call wrist warmers. They're perfect for layering and unbelievably soft.

First up, I have some grey (or gray--whatever suits your fancy) ones that are fluffy and even topped off with a wee bunny! I lined the outside with a white yarn, and overall I think these are awesome.

Next, I made some bamboo wrist warmers. How on earth do they make that yarn? I think I ask this question to myself every time I look at that yarn, though I don't google it. Which would probably take a whole 3 minutes to satisfy my curiosity... I still don't do it. I'm even discussing it with myself right now and I'm still not going to do it. Well, nevermind.

Until next time,
♥ Kirsten

6 comments:

thisvoiceofmine said...

Hey there!

I just stumbled upon your designs through threadless.com! I adore your pieces! I'd really love to get into making this sort of thing. I've knitted for a little while, but I'm pretty terrible at it. Is crocheting any easier? Anyway, just wanted to leave you some flattery because you certainly deserve it!!

Take Care,

Krista :)

Kirsten said...

Crocheting a definitely easier, for me at least! My fingers are set in their ways, and when I use needles without hooks on the end (as in knitting) it doesn't compute well. haha

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Kirsten said...

Obrigado!

ThePeachTree said...

Girl, you need to update your blog!! And I need to update my collection of your products!!

Anonymous said...

très mimi