2.29.2008

So... this is what procrastination looks like.

It's been FOREVER, I know. But when school starts, my crochetin' hands are focused on note taking. Not to mention, insomnia coupled with afternoon naps.

But, I'm very pleased with my new undertaking: Custom Kitty Beds! Completely personalized, you can choose the color of the main section of the bed, in addition to the edge. I add your kitty's name on a wee piece of canvas (which the color of course, is your choice as well). I already have some examples completed from what I've made for my own kitties (Minger & Perdita), along with what I've custom made for ones outside my family of pets (Binoo & Rocky). Hopefully the bed I made Perdita will distract her long enough to stop SCRATCHING THE HELL OUT OF ME! I was considering getting her those little nail covers, but the process of putting them on the little girl terrifies me more than dealing with her mood swings as of now. Whatever, that's for another post.


Anyway, I offer them in two sizes, Small and Large, $22 & $26 respectively.

Since this post deals with Kittehs, I thought I'd compile a list of my domesticated fans.

The Peach Tree's Kitty (ps: check out her awesome shop!)











Peter's fanciful cat









Tanya's Pup









Greytlife's Annie











and last but not least,
Jennifer's Rocky & Binoo


♥ Kirsten

3 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I'm so happy that you are taking off with these custom pet beds! My 3 are living (or should I say SLEEPING) proof of their oh-so captivating, cuddly, can't get them out of bed goodness!! And now our little Ruprecht is famous! Thank you so much, Kirsten!

ThePeachTree said...

Guess what... Tag! Your it! (I didn't start this, just following the rules!) Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.